cast members of: Beacon Hills (TV Series)
The Gang (Main Cast)Edit
- Nicola Peltz as Kirby Reynolds - Kirby is portrayed as enthusiastic, quick-witted, sharp and clever with a survivor's edge. After she was attacked by a serial killer, Kirby and her family moved to Beacon Hills for a fresh new start.
- Kiana Lede as MJ Prescott - Brainy and beautiful and a bookworm, MJ is the most intelligent member of the group, providing knowledge and crucial information. She also is a very gifted singer, which is displayed throughout the series.
- Froy Gutierrez as Nicholas "Nick" Guzman - Nick is the caring, tech-savvy, gamer of the group who is a friendly but shy and awkward individual; he is happy to talk but often stumbles on his own words in a conversation.
- Andrew Matarazzo as Todd Oliveira - Incredibly charming, a bit of flirt and a ladies man, it's hard to take him seriously. Todd, unlike his friends, has a hard time keeping himself focused and keeping his grades up, which is a topic that comes up often.
- Dacre Montgomery as Emmett Duvall - Compassionate and selfless, Emmett is genuinely a good guy who means well, but comes off kind of strong. Being an angry individual, Emmett finds it hard to control himself and to not lash out at others, especially more nights than others.
The Parents (Recurring Cast)Edit
- Julie Bowen as Fiona Thompson - re-married, widowed, Kirby's mom. (lawyer)
- ? as Alan Thompson - step-father of Kirby, father of Joey Thompson.
- Niecy Nash as Valerie Prescott - aunt, MJ's aunt. (cosmetologist)
- Tony Goldwyn as Mayor Oliver Duvall - seperated, Emmett's dad. (mayor)
- Sofia Vergara as Doctor Camila Guzman - divorced. (doctor)
- Morena Baccarin and ? as Isabela and Armando Oliveira (psychiatrist and engineer)
Beacon Hills High (Recurring Cast)Edit
- Lucy Loken as Riley Campbell - Nick's bestfriend.
- Nolan Gould as Joseph "Joey" Thompson - step-brother of Kirby.
- Trevor Jackson as Adam Richards - deceased, former boyfriend of Kirby.
- Taylor John Smith as Jason Parker - love interest of Kirby, lacrosse player.
- Brianne Tju as Olivia Ashida - student.
- Giorgia Whigham as Hailee Brown - student.
- Bella Thorne as Cara Allen - former girlfriend of Emmett Duvall, "The Devil in a Cheerleading Uniform". Cara and Kirby get into multiple verbal altercations until Kirby physically attacks her (315).
- Anne Winters as Summer Robertson - cheerleader, Carly's bestfriend.
- Bobby Campo as Mr. Paul Tucker - History Teacher.
- Orny Adams as Coah Bobby Finstock - Lacrosse Coach, Economics Teacher.
- Austin Highsmith as Mrs. Naomi Reed - Cheerleading Coach, English Teacher.
Banshees (Recurring/Guest Cast)Edit
- Jessica Lange as Elizabeth Reynolds - paternal grandmother of Kirby Reynolds.
Werewolves (Recurring/Guest Cast)Edit
The series premieres after the students come back from summer break, Kirby is introduced as the survivor and main character.
Feed the Fear.
Season One starts three months after the Beacon Hills killing spree, with one of the survivors (Kirby Reynolds) as a main character, who is having recurring nightmares and hearing voices. Meanwhile, a supernatural shapeshifter has chosen to prey on the people of Beacon Hills and relentlessly pursues and eat them.
- Bad Omen: After a traumatizing event that happened before summer vacation, Kirby begins to sleepwalk and hear strange voices.
- The Man with the Glowing White Eyes: Kirby struggles understanding her abilities and has recurring nightmares of a hooded man with glowing white eyes. Meanwhile, Emmett and Todd prepare for their lacrosse game.
- Full Moon: MJ is tutoring students in the library, while Kirby and Emmett are on a date, he has a hard time composing himself. Todd has dinner with Nick's family.
- Jeepers Creepers: Emmett flips out in class after a confrontation with a teammate, and Kirby suspects those around her.
- Into the Woods: Kirby wakes up in the woods with The Wendigos newest prey.
- Voices in My Head: Kirby and the Gang seek out an unlikely ally.
- 315: Kirby's premonition leads her constantly drawn to the number 315.
- Gluttony: The Wendigo causes terror at MJ's party.
- Let's Play a Game: After the events of the previous episode, Kirby is locked in the school with the Beacon Hills Killer. Todd, MJ, and Emmett are played with by the Wendigo, while Nick tries to find them.
- Scream Queen: Stranded on a lonely road, the Gang must defend a schoolbus of lacrosse players, their coaches, and cheerleaders from The Wendigo.
- Who is "The Wendigo"? - a Wendigo is going around Beacon Hills causing terror and eating people.
- Who is the other "Beacon Hills Killer"? - Prior to the series, Charlie Jonas was revealed to one of the Beacon Hills Killers, but his partner was never captured. The partner is stalking Kirby, seeking revenge for the death of his friend.
- 315 (episode) refers to how many people The Wendigo has both murdered and eaten.
Season Two picks up two weeks after Season One.
Hell Hath No Fury...
- The Awakening -
- Phobias -
- The Wrath of a Woman -
- Who is "The Darach" possessing? - a sociopathic dark druid's spirit is possessing someone in Beacon Hills and is seeking vengeance on the descendants of those who wronged her and those who are in her way.
- Druids are considered the witches of the series.
Some Monsters are Human
- Who is "The Hunter"? -