- "Do you know how painful it was to leave when you commanded it? When I knew even then you were my Alpha, even if you couldn't see it? Never again am I going to leave your side!"
- —Cleitor to a troubled Titanas, about his command for their family to divide during the age of Myth and his feelings on it at that time.
Cleitor is the younger brother and mate of Titanas, as the son of Lycaon he was an Original Werewolf and a member of the Arcadian Pack, like with many of his siblings he did not share the same mother with Titanas or likely with his other siblings.
Personality and traits
Powers & Abilities
As an Original Werewolf, Cleitor is extremely more powerful than an Alpha and can overpower even an enhanced Alpha like Ducalion, Cleitor seems to have a higher pain threshold that his fellow Originals due to being tortured in the past.
Original Werewolf Abilities
As an Original Werewolf, Cleitor has incredible abilities, which include:
- Heightened Senses - As an Original Werewolf he could smell, see and hear far better than Alpha Werewolves.
- Accelerated Healing - Original Werewolves heal quickly from most injuries, more so than an Alpha to the point they are Immortal, however they can be wounded and they can feel pain.
- Eternal Youth - While Werewolves have slowed again that varies between the types of Werewolf (Enhanced Alpha, Alpha, Beta, etc), an Original Werewolf heals so fast and perfectly that they are continuously replenishing dying cells and thus cannot age and therefore die of old age.
- Enhanced Agility - An Original Werewolf can jump, run, climb and react faster than ordinary Alphas with little effort or exhaustion.
- Enhanced Strength - Original Werewolves are much stronger than Alpha Werewolves, being able to overpower two at a time or an entire pack of Betas.
- Pain Transference - Original Werewolves can absorb and alleviate pain from other people/creatures and can "heal" in some cases far better than even Alpha Werewolves, in fact Titanas has shown in reality to be capable of such.
- Memory Transference - Werewolves can transfer (give or take) memories by inserting claws into nape of an individual's neck, an Original Werewolf can see more precise images than even Alphas or Betas.
- Alpha Voice - As an Original Werewolf, Cleitor has an enhanced version of the Alpha's Voice and can even force weak willed Alphas and many Beta Werewolves to obey his commands, this ability seems able to also affect humans too and is strongest on all species when used via eye contact at which point it becomes called Compulsion. Physical force and pain weakening the concentration of the one being commanded, can be used to also contribute to its success.
Unique Skills & Abilities
Cleitor has a number of unique traits and abilities that he gathered somehow over the course of his life, they include:
- Cleitor is the Thirty Seventh son of Lycaon.