- "I didn't kill them, some one else did. Anways, there were so many sacrifices; virgins, philosophers, healers, and warriors. There was even a few Druid blood there. I felt guilty taking it...but, I was near death. If I wouldn't have, I would've died. Now I have this power, this strong amazing power. And it won't be used in vain."
- —Luna talking to nate about how she has her powers
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
It's unknown what Luna is, whether she's a white oak (Druid), or a dark oak (Darach) Alcester has a difficult time to research and uncover
- Minor Weather Manipulation: she can affect the weather, she can; cause storms, use wind as telekinesis, summon fog, etc.
- Healing: heal any living thing with a touch, she can also heal memory erasure by healing the scars formed on the brain.
- Enhanced Speed: faster than most humans.
- Enhanced Strength: stronger than most humans.
- Bilocation: able to appear as if she's in two places as once.
- Glamour/Shapeshift: she can conceal her true form, which has a long scar running down her spine, and scratch marks on her legs.