- DISCLAIMER: Tyler Simms was not created and is not owned by lyo24boi, who owns stories in which this character appears; Tyler Simms is owned by J. S. Cardone and Lakeshore Entertainment.
The youngest member of the Covenant, Tyler Simms is an artistic warlock and best friends with Reid Garwin. After beginning to date his best friend and becoming a graduate student at Harvard University, Tyler was attacked and temporarily incapacitated until being treated by Dr. Conrad Fenris.
Abilities & Weaknesses
- Power Sensory: Warlocks can sense when other warlocks use their powers and to what degree.
- Telekinesis: Warlocks can levitate and manipulate matter with only their sheer willpower.
- Materialized Power Manipulation:
- Power Blast: Power Blasts are projectiles of materialized raw power that can shatter the ground, knock people down or high into the air, or even phase through them.
- Tendrils: Tendrils are tentacle-like creations that can latch onto and physically move matter.
- Barrier: Barriers are forms of defensive walls of various shapes that can even range to anti-gravity barriers.
- Torrent Singularity: Torrent Singularities are singularity projectiles that unleash torrent-like Power Blasts.
- Enhanced Strength: Warlocks can increase their physical force to levels beyond humans.
- Flight: Warlocks can levitate and maneuver through the air.
- Healing: Warlocks can heal wounds ranging from bites and scratches to decimated body parts and tissue.
- Teleportation: Warlocks can instantaneously teleport themselves and others from one location to another.
- Glamour: Warlocks can alter their appearance.
- Technopathy: Warlocks are able to manipulate car functions without even touching them.
- Darkling: Warlocks can create spectre-like apparitions of deceased people.
- Phase Shift: Warlocks can phase through physical matter.
- Creation: Warlocks can create dark curses that manifest physically.
- Pyrokinesis: Warlocks can produce fire or ignite matter with only their sheer willpower.
- Power Transference: Warlocks can will their Power to another warlock at the cost of their own life.
- Dramatic Aging: Dramatic Aging occurs at the excessive use of one's Power, likely brought on by succumbing to its seductive and addictive qualities. (Weakness before the "Counter Damnation")
- Ashen Wraith: The Ashen Wraith appears to kill a warlock if he does not heed the threats to and upsets the Balance. (Weakness after the "Counter Damnation")
- Mountain Ash: Mountain Ash can form an impenetrable barrier to keep supernatural creatures in or out or even modify their behavior - keeping them from “causing trouble”.
Perks & Quirks
- Ascension: Ascension occurs when a warlock reaches the age of 18 - the moment when their powers fully manifest.
- Whitebeam: Whitebeam can form an impenetrable barrier to keep natural beings in or out.