This page belongs to Nobah Dee. Do not edit without her permission.
This is about the species. For the disease see Lycanthropy.
Werewolves appear in human form except on the full moon, where they shift into a wolf-like creature with increased body hair, sharp fangs, and glowing eyes.
Types of WerewolvesEdit
An Alpha is the leader of a pack of werewolves. It is the strongest, most powerful and most lethal variety of werewolf. An Alpha’s Bite can transform a human into a werewolf. The Bite usually only has two outcomes - transformation or death. (Scratches of an Alpha can also be transformative, if their claws go deep enough.) An Alpha's eyes glow red.
Betas are werewolves that belong to a pack. They can become an Alpha by killing another Alpha or through strength of character. Their eyes glow gold or blue.
Omega werewolves are Betas without an Alpha. They are the weakest type of wolf as they have no pack to lean on. They can become an Alpha wolf by strength of character or by killing another Alpha. Their eyes glow gold or blue.
Lone wolves are Alphas without a pack. They're just as dangerous as Alpha wolves, but have no Betas and therefore no protective instincts. Their eyes glow red.
- Heightened Senses: Werewolves can smell, see, and hear far better than humans.
- Accelerated Healing: Werewolves heal quickly from most injuries.
- Enhanced Agility: Werewolves can react faster than humans.
- Enhanced Strength: Werewolves are much stronger than humans.
- Aging: Werewolves age slower than humans.
- Infection - Alpha Werewolves can infect a human with Lycanthropy.
- Mental Control - Alpha werewolves have limited mental control over Beta and Omega wolves.
- Damage - Wounds caused by an Alpha heal slower than those from others.
- Wolfsbane - It can cause hallucinations, weaken, render unconscious or kill werewolves.
- Mountain Ash - It can form an impenetrable barrier to keep supernatural creatures in or out of someplace.
- Hecatolite - Can block the effects of the full moon, therefore keeping a werewolf in human form.
- Inexperience - New werewolves are controlled by the full moon and cannot control their abilities
Known Werewolves Edit
- Marcus Carvos - He was one of the first werewolves along with his brother William. He is the oldest, largest and most powerful werewolf in existence. He is the co-alpha of the Carvos Pack.
- William Carvos - He is one of the first werewolves along with his brother Marcus. While not at large as Marcus, William is incredibly fast and agile. He is the co-alpha of the Carvos Pack.
- Becoming a werewolf can heal chronic illnesses.
- Some werewolves can sense illnesses.
- Werewolves can have children.